This year we feature 5 Pre-Conference Workshops on June 29. These were created with the small business owner in mind. Separate registration required for access to workshops.
2016 Pre-Conference Workshops:
- Speaking in Small Rooms with Confidence presented by Brian Sullivan
- Discover Your Ideal Client presented by Byron Ingraham
- Social Media Optimization co-presented by Lissa Duty and John Nosal
- Understanding Search: How Google’s SEO Algorithm Can Impact Your Business — and What to Do About It presented by Beth Kahlich
- Get Your Business Online: Google My Business Workshop presented by Justin Liles
Click the title below to read the speaker bios and workshop description.